To bring at least 50% of India under green cover and cultivate a love for flora and fauna.
- To increase the tree population and native tree cover of our country through plantation and maintenance.
- To create an army of green volunteers and spread awareness through nature education programs.
Aim to achieve 50% green cover in rural and urban areas through people participation in plantation activities, rescue of young saplings and transferring them to nurseries.
Target all academic institutions to create eco-sensitive citizens.
Educate gardeners, farmers, and agri-entrepreneurs to move towards zero-chemical productivity.
Plant, propagate, develop and maintain home-nurseries, micro-nurseries and large sapling stations across all our plantation territories.
To have a strong workforce, field assistants, supervisors and managers to take care of the plantation sites while also having a strong team of skilled gardeners, farmers, agro-force and horticulture specialists.
A dedicated education team to spread knowledge, tips and impart practical skills to volunteers,guests, interns and citizens willing to learn and work on the field.
To create pilot models of best practices based on our experience of 45 years in the field.
To create the largest compost making community network under our “Compostry Campaign”.
To promote native ficus species of plants - Peepal, Goolar, Pilkhan and Banyan.
Arrange extraction drives for Peepal plant growing on rooftop, roadsides, drains, parks, walls etc.
THREE PRINCIPLES WE WORK BY:
- We only plant native trees.
- We take an oath to maintain all planted saplings for at least 3 years.
- We use natural & sustainable ways to nurture trees.